- About us
- Wuxi shengernuo Control System Co.,Ltd.was founded in 2010.Its main products are electro-hydraulic actuator,hydraulic actuator,DRG fork actuator,The factory is located at No.3,GaoKai Road,Wuxi economic development zone.The factory covers a total area of 6000 square meters.There are more than 60 sets of processing equipment and more than 80 workers.Among them,there are more than 10 middle and high-level technology.It has Wuxi,Chengdu,Wuxi(export)and other sales centers,and its products are sold all over the country.
San Erno Control System Co.,Ltd.is committed to the development and research of automatic valves such as pneumatic actuators,pneumatic valves and pneumatic control valves.It has advanced valve processing,manufacturing,testing and other special equipment,and introduces advanced valve production technology from the United States.
The company's main products are pneumatic actuator:at and GT,heavy duty fork series,electro-hydraulic linkage series,control valve:ball valve,butterfly valve,control valve,drive mode of manual,pneumatic,electric,hydraulic and other series of products,with an annual output value of about 60 million.The company carries out scientific management in strict accordance with ISO9000 quality management system.With excellent quality and perfect service to provide customers with satisfactory products.
The company's products are mainly used in chemical,environmental protection,pharmaceutical,power plant and other industries.After years of development,our company has gradually formed a scientific management system,many years of industry experience and strong R&D technology,advanced manufacturing technology and perfect after-sales service.
Wuxi suno insists on the management concept of quality for survival and integrity for development,and strives to build the control system into a professional brand in the field of control valve.
- View details
San Erno control system
- What is the principle of the machine in the straight stroke actuator?
- Pneumatic, electric, hydraulic actuator comparison, quick reference that
- What are the advantages of actuators?
- How much do you know about the structure and principle of pneumatic actuator?